Voice - Walkthrough
1. Click on book to get book mark
2. Go to pig on shelf, highlight bookmark and click on money slot to get key
3. Use key on door lock
4. Pick up hair clip at bottom of open door
5. Click on right over curtains to get screwdriver
6. Highlight screwdriver and click on metal bar over wardrobe doors to release doors
7. Highlight hair clip and click on box on botton shelf of book shelf to get another key
8. Use key on bottom drawer of desk to get band-aides
9.Use band aides on item in bin to create ruler
10. Click on bottom right of book shelf, highlight ruler and click on knife to retrieve it
11. Click on end of monkey's tail to get key
12. Numbers are located around the room...on the chair(r5.b3), next to the monkey (r3.g2.b5), behind the door(r4.b4), next to the pig (b1), next to the numbered safe (r2.r6.b6), behind the clock (r1.g1.b2),
13. Click on bottom right corner of wardrobe to get to safe ;)
14. Use cutter and monkey key on safe
15. Click on box to close up on buttons
16. 1w,2b,3b,4w,5b, pick up card that appears
17. Highlight card and place in card slot to switch on number machine in wardrobe
18. And for the code 615.
PLAY Onamis 1
Onamis 01 - Walkthrough
one thing to remember is that you need to click on very specific places to access them. while this game isn't a pixel-hunt, the areas to click are a bit smaller than what you'd expect. it'll help to mouse over areas to see where you can click to do things. let's start working from left to right, okay? click on the barred window on the left-hand wall.
click on the torn sheet of paper. what exactly could this be? for now, just copy these numbers in this same order down on a piece of paper.
oh, and notice a letter written in the window? jot this down, you'll need it too.
next, let's check the heating vent.
pretty simple here... just jot down the letter on the paper. can you tell you'll be collecting letters for something?
next up, moving from left to right, are those papers on the ground.
one of them is blank. essentially, it's a red herring.
the other has some dashes on it, and some are red... we'll come back to this later.
next on the ground is a box with a colorful locking device. we'll come back to this later too.
working your way up the right-hand wall, there are too cabinet doors. the bottom one is locked, so we'l come back to that one later.
the top one can be opened to reveal another letter! jot this down.
also, there's a little ball sitting on one of the books. click on it to zoom in on it. when you click on the ball repeatedly, it cycles through a series of colors. jot down the pattern.
now go back to the box on the ground with the colorful lock.
use the color combo you just found to open the lock. press the buttons in order to open the latch.
once inside the box, click on the other half of the torn paper. jot this down next to the first numbers you found. you should have four full rows of thirteen numbers.
also inside the box, click the folded piece of paper to find another letter. jot this one down too! you're almost there!
now you'll want to return to those papers on the ground.
examining the series of dashes, you'll see it's another four rows of thirteen! use the red dashes in each row to identify one number from each row to make a code.
we can go back to the lower cabinet on the wall now.
input the numbers you found from the torn-paper puzzle. click the red button to submit the code, and the gray oval button to open the lock (if you're right).
only one thing you can do here... click on that paper to find the last letter! woo-hoo!
ready for the final puzzle?
you now should have five letters.
try unscrambling the letters to make a word.
actually, it's the name of a location.
this game was made in france. :D
click on the box to the right of the door on the wall facing straight ahead of you. enter in your code and if it's right, the door will open, and you've got yourself a win!